RE: [DML] The Hippy Hippy Shake?!

Stian wrote:

>I suppose this shaking/vibrating isn't normal so what
>can be done to correct this? Is this condition dangerous in any way? Do I
>need a new steering rack?

Last time I experienced this, it was on my old '68 MGB GT, but it was only a
problem when braking from over 40mph or so. First diagnosis (mine) was
warped front discs, which I replaced... whilst carrying out this repair, I
noticed that the front suspension was actually very loosely connected to the
chassis by a couple of rusty old bolts!! The whole suspension unit swung
about an inch from side to side when I jacked the car up. Needless to say,
these were replaced pretty quickly, and after that, no further problems...!!

>(Hey, does anyone want a milkshake? ;) )

Banana, please!

Nick - VIN someday *sigh*