DMC Gadgets-Cupholder-Mousepad

I received some information in a private post that I thought would be of
interest to the list. This falls into the "commercial" category (see policy on the dmcnews web page), and I thought it was related enough to the car and recent topics that folks wouldn't mind. It's good to see an aftermarket company targeting the DeLorean. And the vendor was nice enough to ask first.

Both of these links are to the same company. This vendor has no affiliation
to the list etc etc etc. . .

Cupholders - Specific DeLorean design, and illustrated DMC-specific
installation instructions
http://www.deloreandrinkholder.com/auto/delorean/deloreanmain.html

Mouse Pads - not specifically DMC, but since a few people were discussing
this recently, this is certainly an alternative. I'm always a fan of
"do-it-yourself" http://www.create-a-pad.com

Dave Swingle