Defroster Switch and Custom Speedos

A big THANK YOU to everyone who helped me out with my defroster switch. I
finally got it back together and I'll know Monday if it works. I'm also
interested in a custom speedo. I believe I'm going to buy one of Marty
Maier's 140 MPH Silk Screened decals (if that's still okay with you, Marty).
It looks great in the picture on the Mid-state Delorean Website. (Marty-
does it really blend in with the rest of the dash, or can you tell it is a
decal?) I'd also really like to see pictures of the 160 MPH and 170 MPH
Speedos. Is there any way anyone could scan a picture of their speedo into
the vault?

Dan (Danrc30) - where did you get your 160 MPH speedo?
Chris Parnham - where do the UK cars get theirs? Are they in KPH? or MPH?

Aren't the numbers on the 160 and 170 speedos a little cramped? Or do they
look good? Can anyone scan in their speedos or maybe send me a picture? Or
does someone have pictures on their website?

-Steve