Re: Hot Start Problem

Stian,
Have you taken the cold start valve out and layed it on something on
top of the engine like a white towell or paper and turned the engine
over as to crank it, then you will see a little gas has spurted
out.This will at least tell you if it's working. If not then you can
start tracing back for electrical or stopped up fuel passage way.If
this doesn't work and all else fail's, I have a hot start relay.
John

[Repeat quote trimmed by moderator]