Re: [DML] Fuel Injectors (and a shining example)

Re: [DML] Fuel Injectors (and a shining example)

De Lorean Motor Company (and I imagine the rest of the vendors) sell the fuel injectors for $31.25 each.

http://www.usadmc.com/dmcstore/BuyNow.asp?PartID=910&Qty=1

You can even use the handy link above to order them - :-) This is a great example of a part that is the same price or LESS than what you can buy it elsewhere.

We always replace the injectors on our refurbished cars, and generally recommend them with a 30,000 mile service as all the cars can use them.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573