Re: Silicon Water Hoses

Another major benefit in the use of silicone hoses is that they will
not shrink ie: you will not have to retighten the hose clamps to
prevent them from weeping as they age. A real big plus for the hoses
behind the water pump as they cannot be reached after you install
them. Thats why Rob Grady includes them in his master water pump
replacment kit! Anything that you can do to upgrade the cooling system
is a good idea, it is one of the weak points on the car besides most
cars are still running the origional hoses.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757 Yes I replaced my water pump and hoses, silicone of course!