Chat room update

Hey everyone I just wanted to let everyone know that last night we
had a sucessful unexpected chat session on my website (good trial
run). The only bad thing about the chat room that is on my site is
there is no Name list of anyone that is in the room. However,
everytime someone joins it is posted in the chat window with the name
they come in as or change, same thing holds true when they leave.
This will be my last posting about the chat room on the DML since I
don't want to bog it down with repetitive info. To schedule or to
check scheduled chat sessins, go to my site and look/post on my
message board there. I hope to see you all there soon. Like I said,
it's there for anyone to use at anytime and you don't need to
download, install or configure anything, just need to use Netscape or
Internet Explorer.

Thanks and happy chatting!

Steve (aka. dmcman)
www.dmcman.homestead.com