additional note: Water in spark plug holes

additional note: Water in spark plug holes

The area I am suggesting to put the RTV sealent on is on the rubber
cap that sits ontop of the spark plug "well" NOT the spark plug
itself. This will hold the rubber cover on the wire in place and keep
out moisture and water.

Sorry fro any confusion

Steve