Silicon Water Hoses

does use silicon hoses on the ones behind the water pump. He says he has
had great success with these. They compress better than the OEM hoses
and don't have the problem with freezing temp leaking issues. I just
has my entire cooling system hoses replace except for these as they were
just done a few years ago when the water pump was changes but I WILL get
them replaced with the silicon hoses when the time comes. If you are
due for replacement of these hoses don't even think of using something
else. Call Rob.

Tom
#0005732 MT

If you have a chance check out my new site.

www.geocities.com/outatime81