Chat room (was AOL Chat Scheduled)

For anyone that does not have AOL (I know many of you don't) and want
to participate in a real time chat session, you can visit my web site
(www.dmcman.homestead.com) and go to my chat page. I opened a chat
room on my site for anyone to use. You will need to have Internet
Explorer or Netscape with Java enabled to use it. No membership is
required to access it and it is free for anyone to use it. It is on
24 hrs a day 7 days a week and the only schedule you'll need is to
make sure that your friends or other Delorean enthusiast are there to
chat with (otherwise you'll be talking to yourself). You can use the
message board I created to post scheduled chats so you don't use/bog
down the DML with it.

I've also added a live real time voice chat (powered by HearMe.com)
to the chat page that you can use with your microphone to talk to
other members of the room who activate it. Unfortunately it will only
work for people who are running Windows 95,98,ME,NT or 2000. If
anyone out there would like to try it on other operating systems and
see if it works, please let me know.

The Chat window will work with any operating system with the above
web browsers I mentioned. Give it a shot and try it out. It is not
moderated so it's an "On your honor" system that you do not flame,
use profanity , etc...If I find anyone abusing the chat room I will
have no choice but to password protect that page and I will give out
a password to members who subscribe through me, free of course.

If you have ANY questions or problems you experience using the chat,
please email me at dmcman73[at]hotmail.com

Thanks,
Steve
www.dmcman.homestead.com