AOL Chat Scheduled

The AOL DeLorean chat will be scheduled for Wednesday at 5 pm
Pacific, 8 eastern. It will be in the Special Interests catagory,
under the title "DeLorean Chat". We'll be there until everyone
goes home, and I'm not sure if it will be an everyday thing, so
for right now we'll plan it for Wednesday evening and see how
it goes. (If the room happens to fill up, I'll start a second one.)

So for all the AOL members who want a place to go to talk
about DeLoreans, come prepared to talk! I hope you have fun,

Richard