Re:1982 DMC is concours?

I feel I must add my opinion having participated and won in 2 coucours
events recently. To Mark if you don't like the rules change them. When
and if you enter you agree to go by the rules and the judging manual
was very complete. Judges always hold back something to help
diferentiate between close cars. If all of the members are in
disagreement with a particular item then this is the perfect forum to
discuss and maybe change it.If everyone defaults and lets James and
Steve set he rules then don't complain. Certainly don't complain if
you don't even compete. I don't agree with all of the rules either but
I accepted them as they were to enter the concours. With input and
further refinement they can be even better but the judging manual as
it is was a momunental job to create,(the factory never envisioned
this).
David Teitelbaum