Running rich

Hi list

I am in need of your expert advice. My car is running way to rich. I have had problems starting it too, but have replaced the all the HT stuff as i have lots of corrosion on my car. The other day my cat was glowing red as too much unburnt fuel was getting into it. But the car now runs but if i rev it or try to move the car it just pops and spluters. Also when the car has been running for a while the air flap starts juddering and there appears to be more exaust fumes.
I am about to replace the Oxygen sensor too

Any other ideas? DMC Joe? Help

thanks

Chris Vin 16327