Re:[DML] Another no-start

DMLers,

"D" #2578 won't start up. I turn the key and nothing happens. I have
power
to the lights, radio, etc. so I know its not a bad battery. The ground
connections
look o.k. When I turn the key I hear ( with engine compartment open) a
buzzing.
Sounds like an electrical sound. This has happen before, but after a few
turns
of the key it would start. It would start o.k. as long as I started it
every other day.
It had been just over a week since I last drove #2578. Its probably mad at
me.

I am not a mechanic genious, so any explanation or ideas needs to be explain
relatively simple.

Dave L.
2578