      1. Windshield leaks
           From: Joe Palatinus <jpalatinus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Windshieldwiper-electronics
           From: Jan van de Wouw <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: wanting info on smartly buying a delorean
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Roof leaking
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      5. Twin Turbos
           From: "Lynn Metz" <metzlynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: wanting info on smartly buying a delorean
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Non- starter.
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. RE. new Windscreens
           From: "Vin#5462" <dmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Motorola Alternator!
           From: Jim Reeve <ultra@xxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Motorola Alternator!
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. A-pillar trim - proper installation
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Coolant Leak?
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Non- starter.
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     14. Re:  Another no-start
           From: aabclafon@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 00:44:50 -0400
   From: Joe Palatinus <jpalatinus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Windshield leaks

I too have a windshield leak, and now am definatle sure of it because of
the air that I hear comming in at high speeds.  I would like to remove the
black trim piece as well, are there any key things to remember while
removing this piece?  ANy tips from anyone whose been there,  I feel this
is an important issue to address as it looks as though 5 or 6 of us will be
removing that piece this weekend.  THe previous owner used black RTV
silicone type sealent, does it really matter what color you use? I mean you
wont see it right?  Also is it necesarry to scrap the old sealent off
before applying the new?  and can Just the passenger side of the trim piece
be lifted up and sealed as the drivers side does not leak.
Thanks
Joe Palatinus
VIN 17167 6808

Message: 2