RE: [DML] Roof leaking

Had the same problem with my Delorean, when I purchased it. The car had just
got new headliners and the person that did them did a great job. But some of
the headliner was not trimmed properly and was laying in the rain channel.
What this causes is a wicking effect. The headliner that extents into the
rain channel will bring the water into the interior of the car. You can
check this by removing the rubber door seal at the headliner. If any of the
headliner is in the rain channel trim it back.

Robert Starling
Vin#05252