Mysterious blue fascia rub marks

I have noticed blue paint rub marks on two Deloreans that were bought in
different states. Both Deloreans have blue paint scrapes on the corners of
one or both fascias. The color of the blue paint is the same on both cars!
It just seems too coincidental. Has anyone else noticed blue marks on the
fascias of other Deloreans?

If so, then maybe this is something to add to concours competitions. If you
removed the factory blue paint rub marks, then you get points off for not
being original! Maybe PJ Grady, DMC Houston, and D1 will start having to
sell scuff kits to add these factory marks to the corners of our fascias.
Anyone got a paint code?

Walt Tampa, FL