Re: 1982 DMC for sale

I just wanted to add something to this. I bought the rear fascia
from Clifford, and let me tell you something, this car is AWESOME! I
have never seen a more perfect Delorean in my life. Definately
concourse material at it's best.
I'm not getting paid to say these things, just wanted to let everyone
know that he's not not lying when he says every bolt is OEM.

Erik Geerdink
4512...lovin' my rear fascia (BTW: it was perfect, but I had it
repainted when I repainted my front fascia)

I went a little crazy on my quest for absolute
> perfection...New
> front and rear facias, new louvre, etc. Nothing wrong with the old
> ones, I
> just wanted them perfect. In fact, I sold the front and rear
facias to a guy in California and Michigan