entrances to Dunmurry site.

Hi Stian,
The factory grounds had 2 entrances, entering from 2 different
housing estates, one of which was a catholic estate and the other a
protestant estate. Once inside the factory grounds however, the
employees entered the buildings through the same doors. It has always
been said that the workers got along fine with each other regardless
of religious beliefs, and the troubles were kept out of the factory.

It was just safer for the employees not to have to travel through
each others estates to work. I have heard that on a few occasions
some employees had heard gunfire while going to work, but that they
laughed about it together once inside the factory! Thank God Northern
Ireland is a much safer place today.
Best wishes,
John Dore, Ireland.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Stian Birkeland" <dmc_norway@xxxx> wrote:
> Is it true what the report tells us?
>
> It says: "The plant had two doors for employee entry -- one for
Catholics,