Re: [DML] News Article about JZD & DMC2

The factory actually did have two seperate enterances. One facing the
Catholic vilage, and the other facing the Protestant. However the author was
incorect (according to my knowlege at least) of inferring that the DMCL Plant
was not a pleasure to work in. From everything that I heard, the workers got
along. They left their politics at the door, as they were there to work and
fortunate to have a job. The factory, designed by Renault, was state of the
art, and there were no assembly lines, as workers would rotate tasks to keep
the job from becoming boring and redundant.

Any workers out there who have first hand experience??

Justin
VIN 5172