Re: DMC-12 in Phoenix

Thanks for your response.
I asked around today, and I found a good place to finance though.
They offered good rates, good terms, and they didn't ask for a
million items of paperwork to apply. I gave them a copy of the DMC
insurance letter, and a photocopy of the inspection report I did on
the car, and an insurance quote, even though they required none of
those.

As for the condition of the vehicle, you're right. It's definately
worth more than is being asked. That's why I'm jumping on it. As soon
as I have the check, I'll be picking it up. I'll let everyone here
know about it next week when the deal is done! :)