damaged fascias 4 sale

If anyone is interested, I have two front fascias that have a couple
rips and a rear fascia that has some burn marks on the top. I would
like to get rid of them, so if anyone is interested please let me
know. I would prefer not to ship them, but realize i don't live in a
big delorean owner community. Make an offer, I'm sure I'll accept
it. Please only respond if you are really interested.

erik Geerdink
4512