DMC sited in Cincy at I-71 North and I-275

DMC sited in Cincy at I-71 North and I-275

I apologize for using the list for this but I can't think of a better
way to try and get a hold of this guy...This evening (Tuesday, Oct.
17th) between 6:15 and 6:30 PM my father and I were pasted by a DeLorean
with obvious engine/exhaust mods (visible from rear) and black "DMC"
decals just below the side vents, aft of the doors on I-71 north just
south of I-275 in Cincinnati.
Any chance the owner of this vehicle is on the list? I'd love to
chat if you're out there...I was the one trying to communicate a shared
passion in the form of incomprehensible statements from the beat up 85
Honda next to you.
I'll look forward to hearing from you if you're out there!
Josh Haldeman
VIN 5102
VIN 15964