      1. John DeLorean at the Fall Foliage Tour!
           From: "Michael DeLuca" <mdeluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Getting doors to stay up
           From: "Roger Brogren" <rbrogren@xxxxxxx>
      3. Delorean For Sale
           From: "Mike $" <sheilaridez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: need frequency valve help (resolved)
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      5. evansville
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: DMC-12 in Phoenix
           From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
      7. Power to the window motors
           From: Jim Reeve <ultra@xxxxxxx>
      8. In need of parts # 101854 & 105660
           From: billschaferabn@xxxxxxx
      9. Mesa Auto Works and others (was: Delorean Southwest Service
Centers)
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 18:30:24 -0000
   From: "Michael DeLuca" <mdeluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: John DeLorean at the Fall Foliage Tour!

It's not true of course but I wanted to make one last shameless
attempt to promote this event.
I have contacted the local paper and tourist magazine and they said
they would give us a write up.
We should have 12-20 Deloreans and 2 Bricklins on Easton's Beach in
Newport on Saturday October 21st.
This will be a great opportunity to promote the Marquee, so if you
own a DeLorean and can make this event not only will you have fun but
you will help promote our hobby and the car we love so much!

Unfortunately I have to leave on business travel so I will not be
back until Friday Oct 20th the first day of the tour. You can leave
me an e-mail  at ladeluca at msn.com  but I will probably not
get a chance to read it until Friday morning before I head out for
the Tour.

Dan (Danrc30athotmail.com) will be at the Palisades Mall by the
Tappen Zee bridge from 11:00 am to 11:30 and start the Caravan to
Darien CT on I-95 between exit 12 & 13. I will join in at this
meeting location at 12:00 and hope to be on our way by 12:15 our next
official stop is in Old Mystic CT exit 90 off I-95 (the Aquarium
exit). About 1 hour Break for lunch and off to the Pleasant View Inn
in Westerly RI.

Dinner is at 6:30 at Maria's Seaside Café in Westerly, if you have
not registered yet you can pay me that day before dinner( $35.00 per
person). This will be followed by Tech Session Q/A at the Hotel with
Rob Grady.   I hope to see many of you there.  This is my last post
regarding the tour, if you need more info
Please check the archives or someone on the list should have info
regarding this trip.

Who knows maybe John will show up?

Regards,

Michael DeLuca