Power to the window motors

Does anyone here know how much power the windows motors draw? With a 30
amp fuse and capability to to run both at the same time, I would think
they would be no more than 15 amps each. But I would also think there
would be a little gap so the fuse wouldn't blow as easy. So would I be
about correct to say they draw 10 amps each? I am wondering this
because of a little project I would like to do this winter. Thanks.
--
Jim Reeve <Ultra>
'81 DeLorean-#6960