Re: Pleasant Experience/DMCenter

I met Don in Cleveland, great guy! My dad went to see his shop a
couple months back (we live in Michigan) and he said it was very
professional with DMC parts galore! He took a tour around the place
and told me that he died and went to Delorean heaven. Don is a very
professional man that does top quality work on the Deloreans he
services.

Erik Geerdink
4512
--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, abatt10347@xxxx wrote:
> Fellow DMCer's.
> It was after a conversation with Don that I decided to buy my D.
This after