Re: [DML] re: Pleasant Experience/DMCenter

Re: [DML] re: Pleasant Experience/DMCenter

Fellow DMCer's.
It was after a conversation with Don that I decided to buy my D. This after
talking to a man who took time for a 45 min conversation, knowing that I was
not having my car serviced at his shop. (I was in TN, he in CA). He took the
time to answer my questions and offered great insight into what to look for
as far as repairs, etc... This information along with his attitude towards a
stranger is why I have a Delorean now. I was lucky enough to meet him in
Cleveland and thank him in person, ( 5 years later). As far as his repairs I
have not had my car that far west yet, but I would not think twice about
using his shop. He knows what he is talking about and is willing to share
that info with anyone. Honesty in today world is to be valued, that being the
case Don is a man that can be trusted to do right by you and your car.
Bruce Battles
Vin# 06569