Re: need frequency valve help

If you need to replace the plug for the frequency valve, then you can
cut off the plug from a Volvo from a junkyard and use it. If I
remember correctly the frequency valve is only supposed to buzz when
the engine is running. I'm at work right now, so I don't have my
manuals with me. But check the power supply to the LAMBDA module (I
think there's 2). I could be that somewhere down the line power is
either not making it to the module itself, or perhaps the LAMBDA
relay, or even something else. I don't get home untill late this
evening, but I'll take a look at the wiring diagram to see if I can
find out some points for you to check. Off hand the only thing I can
think of would be to remove the LAMBDA relay (top row, 2nd from the
right) and check that all contacts are clean, and that the female
contacts in the socket are at the top are making contact. Also check
the RPM relay as well and do the same for it.

-Robert
vin 6585