Re: need frequency valve help

You need to check all of the inputs to the lambda module.The temp
switch, the lambda relay, the oxygen sensor,etc. In my case it was a
bad lambda relay, the module has a low failure rate. It could even be
as simple as a fuse or as we saw in Richmond one car had a bad
frequency valve.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757