Re: [DML] Lotus Esprit windshield

James, I'll put in my 2cents worth. The turbo car I have needs a windshield,
Thats the one the motor job was done on it 10 years ago. No one in Dallas
even stocks the Lotus, Then I called your warehouse and warren told me it was
a little over $350.00. I think that is very reasonable. I put that problem to
rest.
John Hervey