Re: [DML] The 1 millon dollar Delorean/convertible Delorean...WOW

Re: [DML] The 1 millon dollar Delorean/convertible Delorean...WOW

Claude,
There has been a lot of discussion about these two new cars in our
Delorean E-Group. Some claim to know first hand that JZD is working on
them. There is a web site DMC2.com but they are advertising a very
pricey watch supposedly to help finance this project. No body knows for
sure what's real and what's not.

There was a big Delorean rally in Cleveland in July. I think there were
over 200 Deloreans there. One of My buddies went. I almost did but My
Car was not in roadworthy condition then. Kathryn Delorean, John's
daughter persuaded him to attend this gathering. This is the first
Delorean meet that JZD has ever attended. I don't think he mentioned his
new venture but he did speak, sign a lot of autographs and get his
picture made with many of the attendees. I really would like to have met
him. It may have been my only chance.

At any rate, I don't believe That I would buy one of the new (cheap)
ones anyway!

On October 20, 21 and 22nd, a Delorean owner friend and I plan to attend
a big affair at the BMW plant in Greeneville, SC. It is open to the
public and I think many makes of exotic and sports cars will be there.
There were about four Deloreans there last year. There will probably be
ten or twelve there this year. Many, Many activities are
planned-including a Porche test drive around the test track. I'll tell
you all about it when I get back.

Bill