Re: DeLorean pre-purchase inspection

If you go to some of the Delorean vender's websites you will find
checklists that they use when inspecting a car. One of the most
important things that can be done besides a test drive is to get the
car on a lift and inspect the undercarriage for rust. Rusted out
sections of the frame can be one of the most expensive things to
repair and will indicate the general condition of the car. If it's
clean underneath then the rest of the car will generaly be in decent
shape. You can also see if there was any body repair, They generaly
don't try to hide the repairs from underneath.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757