Alternate Transmission

Hello Everyone,

I am relatively new to the group, and I have a quick question. I
recently (back in April) purchased a very good condition '82 model
which is a 5-speed. I also read an article by someone who upgraded
their transmission to a 5-speed manumatic from LG (who is the same
manufacturer of the original DeLorean transmission). Just for
reference the article was about the DeLorean Time Machine & was
featured in DeLorean World.

OK...here is my question: Can anyone tell me what is the model of
the transmission featured here & where can I buy one.

I have e-mailed several places (including some transmission dealers),
but have been unsuccessful in obtaining any information. The major
problem is the "wierd" design of the transmission, but if I can get
some specs on it I would have better luck.

Thanks for anyone who can provide information.

Regards,
Ben Boatright
tahoe98@xxxx
VIN 10115