Richmond DeLorean Tech Session

If you didn't make it to the DeLorean Tech session today in Richmond you really missed a great event. The weather held off and finally cleared by afternoon. We had twelve cars attend, some towed in, some pushed in (Jack), and some actually made it in under their own power. Mine was home because I had the bar-b-q grill and the food for the picnic. Rob Grady had a mob of people asking for advise as he moved from car to car as Bob Miller and I adjusted doors. David Teitelbaum provided a excellant tech session after lunch and was bombed with questions after.

Two things I found out about DeLorean owners today are 1) they are a great bunch of people and 2) they don't eat a whole lot, I'm going to be eating hamburgers and hotdogs for the next two weeks.

See you all at the Richmond show tomorrow.

Dave Sontos
VIN 02573