Another book, another similar car and another DeLorean mention.

Another book, another similar car and another DeLorean mention.

I just picked up the book "Concept Cars; An A-Z guide to the world's most
fabulous futuristic cars" and, though they don't seem to mention any
DeLorean concept cars, the mention the DeLorean almost immediately in the
text. Under Alfa Romeo they talk about the Iguana concept car: "Ital
Design developed another spectacular Alfa concept car, the Iguana prototype
of 1969. This was intended for production in a small series but it never
did. Based on the 33 Stradale mid-engined chassis, it was notable for its
brushed stainless-steel body (ten years before the De Lorean) and sharp nose
treatment."

Though that's probably the only mention of DeLorean in this book, it's still
a very fascinating read. It's amazing how many concept cars have had
gull-wingish doors.

--Rob Hook