Ducy to Motorola swap in an '82 p 2

Thanks list members for all the suggestions.
eGroups seemed a bit sluggish... I didn't get any replies in time for the
mechanic, but they are here for the record. I reluctantly called Rob
Grady... who's always very helpful but I didn't get the thing from him and
felt terrible wasting his time to ask. (I did just buy my speedo cable from
him... so I'm not a total deadbeat I guess!)
He told me what to do, even sent me a fax of the wiring diagram from the
appropriate service bulletin. No problem. The guy's a prince!

-Wayne
11174