Re: those angle drive blues? Maybe not

In a message dated 9/21/00 7:24:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ultra@xxxx
writes:

<< I noticed my speedometer had stopped
working. Dang. However, when I was making a run between buildings, I
glanced
down and it was working! >>

One possible problem.... I have it on good authority... poor connection
between speedo cable and angle drive or lambda. A lot of more expensive
possibilities too. I got my dead speedo fixed today. Lower cable collected
water, rusted through, broke. Angle drive is fine! Whew! Glad I had my
mechanic check it out before I blindly bought an angle drive! Don't open the
angle drive to check it, by the way. Check with your DeLorean supplier for
details. He'll be glad to help you figure which way to go.

-Wayne
11174
(13,421 miles and counting)