Re: WARNING! ALL DML'ers READ!

I just recieved the virus as well, but thanks to the warnings put out
by fellow DMLer's I didn't open them. I'm attempting to trace the
messages, and it looks as though they originated from someplace in
Texas. As I find out more I keep everyone posted, but in the mean
time I'll attempt to contact the ISP that the messages were sent thru.

-Robert
vin 6585