Re: fuel enrichment

Pull the plug that connects to the freqency valve and check the
connections there. Someone had unplugged the FV on my car, but they
pulled by the wire, not the boot. Long story short: The wires had
been pulled up into the socket. Check the plug and push the wires
back in if nessisarry.

-Robert
vin 6585

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, Delorean17@xxxx wrote:
> Hello List,
> My car hasnt been running in about a month because my ECU went
bad. I
> just got a new one today and now I have run into another problem.
The fuel