Re: Stiff clutch

I had something like that on my Delorean and it made it shift
horribly. It was done to it in the early 80's and when I took it off
the pipe was kinked and bent to the point the fluid couldn't flow
easily and my shifting suffered. IMHO go with the Stainless steel
line. I have it on right now and it is great

Erik Geerdink