DeLorean mentioned in Mad TV

I dont know if anyone was watching MAD TV tonight, but the first skit in
the episode had something that caught my attention fast. They were
doing a "replay" of a 1983 dating show. Well the "looser" date on the
show was said to own a DeLorean dealership. There was also a quick
cocaine joke in there too. But for people who don't know the history of
the car well, it wasn't really too insulting. Nothing directly against
it. Just thought I would share this with everyone.
--
Jim Reeve <Ultra>
'81 DeLorean-#6960