Fw: Speedometer cable

Greetings,
Have a quick question. I searched the archives for about an hour
this morning to no avail. I have been looking into a digital speedometer
and think I've found one. The issue is that the current setup is
mechanical. Here's the quote from the manufacturer:

"We supply a pulse generator that connects to the speedometer cable or cable
drive. It can connect to a 7/8" speedometer drive or 5/8" cable end."

My question is: Does anyone know offhand if our speedometer cable or drive
is compatible, given this information?

Thanks,
Matthew
VIN #10365