RE: [DML] Re: comparison-almost Final post

RE: [DML] Re: comparison-almost Final post

I think Mr. Strickland is a real owner, based on previous posts, but he has
only started posting recently and has apparently not adjusted to DML culture
yet. I'm sure he will, as I'm assuming his rant on us slow-driving geezers
was at least partially tongue-in-cheek.

But I must disagree about the stock Delorean being adequate for daily driver
use. I suppose it depends on where you do your daily driving! Here in
Austin, SUVs and Porsches account for about 90% of the traffic at rush hour,
and I'm only slightly exaggerating. :-) Regardless, one must drive
somewhat agressively to navigate in dense, fast-moving traffic, which is
problamatic in a car that can't beat a minivan into the gap. Not to say
that it's impossible, just ill-advised (and bit dangerous, IMHO).

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
VIN# 4695

P.S. I still loved my Delorean at 130HP