Re: [DML] Rad Dad??

I think Raddad is very DeLorean related as he's as much a DeLorean
enthusiast as anyone on this list, plus being a good friend of mine. I
received a card yesterday from him. When it was sent he was in Switzerland
but with international mail being the way it is, I'm sure he's moved on.
>From the little I've heard from him he's having one heck of an adventure.
There is a web sight www.rmisp.com/young/IndexO2K,htm done by a lady named
Al Young who forwards here journal to a friend in the states who has set up
a really well done web sight. I know Dick ( Raddad ) has been a ridding
companion with Al a few times over the last several months.

Bruce Benson

: [DML] Rad Dad??