Re: [DML] Re: Turbocharging a DeLorean

Turocharging is a viable method of boosting power IF the engine is designed
to take it. I drive a Porsche 911 turbo daily and that engine will run
forever as extensive mods were made at the factory to support the turbo
stresses...the same with the turbo Saab...it was engineered to be
pressurized. Once again, the poor little PVR was not. To slap a turbo on is
high risk in my book. If you need to go faster than a normally aspirated
DMC will take you I suggest getting a used Corvette as they are alot faster
and more reliable than any turbocharged or supercharged DMC would be and they
are cheap too.

Fred
6894