Re: [DML] Delorean Overheating (almost)

Walt,

>From your description you have one or two possible problems. The first may be corrected after you install the Overheat Protector. If the engine still runs hot you will need a new cooling fan switch part # 100816G.

"We're here to help you"

DMC Help / De Lorean Services / <dmchelp@xxxx>
Web Site: <www.deloreanservices.com>

----- Original Message -----
From: Walter
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2000 2:25 AM
Subject: Re: [DML] Delorean Overheating (almost)

Joe,

You got me worried about my car now. When I have the a/c switched off on my
car, the fans only turn on when the thermostat tells it to. The fans turn
on when the needle is just above the center notch (220 degrees.) When I am
running the a/c, the fans come on with the compressor, so the engine runs
cooler. In this case the guage reads midway between the 220 notch and the
one below it.

Is this a problem?

Walt