           From: "Gabe W." <thecreech@xxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Bricklin
           From: "Gabe W." <thecreech@xxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Delorean Overheating (almost)
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Delorean Worth
           From: "Gabe W." <thecreech@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 18:47:29 -0700
   From: "Gabe W." <thecreech@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re: delorean pricing, first time driver

Thanks for a change of opinion. What do you need to know, look for and ask
when looking at a 10,000 dollar delorean to make sure it will be
mechanically sound? Originally that was my plan, to get a mechanically
sound
delorean with some dents, door etc. problems, and a fairly bad looking
interior, yet I really have no car mechanical knowledge so would need help
examining a D.