Re: [DML] Door locks

Joe,

As I said, I'm only parroting back what Rob Grady told me. Chances are, if
you don't know about this service bulletin, then it probably doesn't exist.
If this is true, then I was probably told about an instruction sheet which
was supplied to dealers with the new locksets. I think Rob referred to a
template to show the cutting of new slots in the door sheet metal. So it
makes sense that it is really just an instruction sheet.

Walt