Re: [DML] Wide black stripe

De Lorean Motor Company (Houston) has been researching having the black stripes reproduced, and have had some success. I would look for them to be available in time for the Christmas shopping season. The primary difference in our reproduction black stripe kits is the lack of "texture" in the black material. Though of you that have seen the stripes up close will know what I am talking about - those that have only seen pictures will not be able to tell them from original. Pricing is still being worked out, and an announcement will be made when they are ready via our email newsletter - those fo you that are not subcribers may wish to join here - it's free.

http://www.egroups.com/group/usadmc/info.html

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573
800/USA-DMC1
http://www.delorean.com

I got a tremendous response to my posting that I had a set of black
stripes. Problem is I only have one set and over 10 people want
them. Would everyone be interested in still buying them if I got
them reproduced. I could take it in to a place that does that and
see how much it would cost to get an exact replica produced. This
would probably be better for everyone anyways because the glue on the
20 year old stickers gets pretty difficult to work with. Just email
and let me know and if I have enough demand, I will see what it will
cost to get them duplicated and manufactured.