Re: [DML] First Place at Car Shows

> The only problem in winning first place in your category
> at car shows is where do you put all of the trophies.

What an absolutely horrific problem to have!! I know you must be
wrenching in excruciating anguish. You might get some relief if
you show up next month at the British Car Day Show in Richmond on
Browns Island. As I understand it, the DeLorean is the featured
marque this year and they are expecting at least 30 DeLoreans.
For details go to <http://www.britishcarclub.com/> and click on
"British Car Day". See you there??

Ed Thompson (#6419 since 1982)